How do property claims work?

Florida is known as the sunshine state, but those of us who call it home know firsthand how unpredictable the weather can be. Hurricanes and Tropical Storms threaten our state every year and everyone is at risk of damage to their property and possessions. There are many other risks to homeowners in the form of sinkholes, plumbing issues, roof damage, and theft among others. Any of these risks can happen without warning or the time to prepare, and when they do the consequences can leave your home in a condition that is unlivable for you and your family.

As if these concerns aren’t enough, in many cases the insurance companies you’ve faithfully paid and put your trust in may not offer adequate compensation to fully recover from the damages. They may undervalue the claim that is made for damages, process an insufficient investigation into your claims, or drag their feet with the response time on your specific claim. These are all examples of insurance bad faith, and the attorneys at lowercase, a law firm can fight to get you the compensation you need to recover from the damage and get back to living life as you deserve.


Should you be working with a lawyer for your property claim?

Our attorneys work with homeowners directly as well as public adjusters to provide the legal assistance on a property claim. The experienced attorneys at lowercase, a law firm know the related laws and can vigorously defend your interests to maximize the compensation you receive to aid in the recovery efforts to your property.

We advocate for our clients during insurance disputes and seek to find resolutions for a variety of issues, including:

Hurricanes Floods Theft
Tropical Storms Mold And More
Fires Roof Damage

You can entrust your commercial or residential property to our experienced attorneys. We will guide you through the process and use our extensive experience with insurance and property law to help get you or a public adjuster the maximum compensation to resolve damages. We serve clients across the state of Florida from Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Palm Beach to Naples and Fort Myers.


What to do after an incident?

Contact us today at 833-569-3335 to get an absolutely free personalized consultation with a lowercase property claims lawyer. 

Discover more from lowercase law

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading